LOOKING FOR FOSTER
Sweet Fleur is five years old and looking for a foster (or forever) home. She has interacted with a small poodle without issues and is described as a very friendly, relaxed girl.
We will supply everything your foster dog needs including a collar, lead, harness, bed, coat and toys. We will also pay for all vet bills and just ask that you supply food for them.
All training is provided and we support our foster families with online training guidelines. We also pay for professional positive rewards bases training lessons for our foster greyhounds and their families.
Fostering is very rewarding and not just beneficial for our greyhounds. It also means meeting and getting to know people you would have never have met otherwise.
*Sorry, no homes with cats or other small animals.*
1) Please email [email protected]
2) We will send you our adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
3) Amazing Greys conducts a house check and introduces you to a greyhound we think matches your family and lifestyle
4) If we both agree that the greyhound is a good fit for your family, he/she goes on a 3- 4 week trial with you
5) After a successful trial period, the greyhound moves in permanently with your family.
We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and help you and your greyhound settle in.
You need to be logged in to submit this form. If you haven't already created an account, it only takes a moment to register. We won't send you unsolicited emails, there's no cost, and there's no catch. To register, just go here: https://www.everygreyhound.com.au/create-account