Ziggy is a very sweet and goofy boy. Just try to resist patting that belly when he roaches! He can be a little shy to begin with and can be quite fearful of men in particular. For this reason, any men in the house will have to be very patient and let him come to you.
He is a joy to play with and watch as he tosses a toy and pounces on it. Nothing can get his attention like a squeaky toy. He has been receptive to training and has the foundations down pretty well and has great potential. Like any greyhound he can be found on the nearest soft surface for the majority of the day aside from his walks and a couple of zoomies.
Without other dogs around he can become quite anxious, but living in a foster home with a doggy friend has helped him settle. He's therefore looking for a home with another dog. He can be reactive to cats when outside but hasn’t been tested for cat-friendliness inside the home.
1) Please email [email protected]
2) We will send you our adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
3) Amazing Greys conducts a house check and introduces you to a greyhound we think matches your family and lifestyle
4) If we both agree that the greyhound is a good fit for your family, he/she goes on a 3- 4 week trial with you
5) After a successful trial period, the greyhound moves in permanently with your family.
We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and help you and your greyhound settle in.
You need to be logged in to submit this form. If you haven't already created an account, it only takes a moment to register. We won't send you unsolicited emails, there's no cost, and there's no catch. To register, just go here: https://www.everygreyhound.com.au/create-account